A SASS SUPPORTING STORE
AND WE’LL REFER OUR MEMBERS TO YOU!
It’s Simple. Become a SASS Supporting Store
and we’ll refer our members directly
That’s right. With our fast growing population
of Cowboy Action Shooting™ Members, SASS
would like to support you by referring our
members to you. Why? Because we need SASS and
Cowboy Action Shooting™ knowledgeable
Gun Stores, nationwide, to refer our members.
How Does it Work?
SASS supplies you, with:
- SASS Membership Applications
- Informational Brochures
- A listing on our website with a link to your website
- A Listing in The Cowboy Chronicle monthly digital edition with a link to your website
- A Listing in The Cowboy Chronicle quarterly printed edition
- Access to post promotional sales on the popular SASS wire forum merchants corner
- A SASS Affiliated Merchant sticker with year to place proudly in your store
- A Certificate that shows you are a supporting dealer in good standing
- We refer our members to you for related goods & services
- Your Logo and Business info will be added to a flyer which will be included in each new member package. (Please send hi-res logo to [email protected])
- Affiliated Merchants will be featured in Email Blasts to all active members with an email address. On a quarterly basis.
What Do You Have to Do to
Be A SASS Supporting Store?
- Educate yourself to how SASS functions
by reading your SASS Information Packet
- Display our membership application in the
supplied counter top display container
- Display your SASS Supporting Sticker where
referrals can see it
- Be helpful, friendly and attentive when
a customer mentions SASS
- You must be a SASS Member
How Do I Qualify?
If you are a retail store that sells Single Action
Firearms, ammo, Cowboy Clothing or other Cowboy
products and you are a SASS member, You Qualify!
It’s that simple!
How Do I Sign Up?
Fill out the application, mail it or fax it in,
and we’ll do the rest. That’s it!
SASS believes this is a win-win situation.
You benefit by our referrals. We benefit by
providing a source our members can count on.
For more information contact Amber Oakley at the SASS Office
at (505) 843-1320, or email Amber Oakley directly at [email protected]
Click Here to Download The Offical Application