Eastbound from California on I-8
- Take the 16th Street Exit to 16th Street which is also Highway 95.
- Turn East on Highway 95 and proceed 15 miles east of Yuma.
- Adair Shooting Park turnoff is marked by a sign on the left side of the road.
Westbound from Phoenix / Tucson area on I-8
- Take Fortuna Exit, which is the second exit after crossing the mountains.
- Turn right on Fortuna Road and follow for approximately 3 miles to Highway 95.
- Turn right on Highway 95 and proceed for approximately 5-6 miles to the Adair Shooting Park turnoff.
Once you leave Highway 95, the MatchMaster range is approximately 2 miles into the park.
The Ranger Station marks the entrance to the PPC and pistol range.
The road splits to the left to go to the PPC range and also to the pistol range. Proceeding straight will lead to a circular drive and meets the left hand split in the road.