Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawknose Bill

SPF: New Fringed Elk Skin Gun Case IMPROVED!

5 posts in this topic

Howdy, Pards.

SPF to Tejano: I have a new split elk skin gun case that I had planned on using to carry my Marlin 1894 Cowboy Limited into the woods with me during deer season this fall; however, circumstances have arisen that require me to try to make some money and pay off some debt, so I decided to part with it.This will fit any levergun with at 24" barrel or shorter. It is made of split elk, dyed to very closely resemble brain-tanned leather. The fringe is hand-cut and it is hand-sewn (no sewing machine).
ADDITION: I have added a tie and deer antler button. I have also re-measured, and a rifle with up to a 28" barrel will fit. New photos are available on the link provided.
Asking $85.00 for it. I really prefer PayPal, but will take a personal check or Money Order. Here's a link to the pictures:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=B4D6AB4E06078807!109

You don't think a 26" barrel could squeeze into it??

Sure, it could. But, if you wanted to tie it closed, you wouldn't be able to. But it will completely cover a 26" barreled lever gun.

***NOTE: I have added a tie AND deer antler button. I have also re-measured, and this will accept rifles with up to 28" barrels, and tie closed!

SPF to Tejano.