Author Topic: First Saturday Wild Bunch Match at Wes Thompson's, Saturday, 10/04!  (Read 1170 times)

Frederick Jackson Turner

It's that time, again!
Every first Saturday, Hole In The Wall hosts a Wild Bunch Match at Wes Thompson's range!

Bring a 1911 with several magazines, 110 rounds of lead ammo, ANY SASS legal lever action rifle and shotgun, with 60 lead rounds for the rifle, and 36 rounds of shotgun.  Ladies; you can shoot a 9mm 1911, if you'd like.

And don't forget; First Timers shoot FREE!

Here's a good map; Hole In The Wall is on the north side of the road.   http://www.deadwoodboys.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15&Itemid=32

I work on Friday nights; the start time is 10:00 a.m.

Hope to see you there!

FJT

Blackey Cole

Re: First Saturday Wild Bunch Match at Wes Thompson's, Saturday, 10/04!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 10:14:48 PM »
Fat do I undestand that your wb match allows SxSs and 87 shotguns?  If so I wish it wasn't in ca.  Too far to go for a match.

Frederick Jackson Turner

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 01:19:11 AM »
BC;
Absolutely; we want to encourage shooters to participate; not exclude them.  We also allow any SASS legal rifle.  There are plenty of KDs, to enforce a reasonable power factor.

So far, most new shooters really like the game, and ultimately,  end up purchasing the requisite gear.

Cheers,
FJT

Frederick Jackson Turner

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 10:28:30 AM »
Additional Note on tomorrow's match:

Tomorrow is supposed to be hotter than blazes, so I am hereby instituting a new HITWG-WB Protocol.  On any day when the temperatures reach over 95 degrees, costuming is optional.

Dress for comfort, folks.  And please note that I did NOT say that "clothing is optional."  That will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.  ;-)

FJT