Author Topic: Tombstone Shootist Society October 4  (Read 2224 times)

August West

Tombstone Shootist Society October 4
« on: October 01, 2014, 03:06:59 PM »
Howdy:

The First-Saturday Wild Bunch match at the Tombstone Livery is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. this coming Saturday: Oct. 4, 2014.

Hope you can join us!

A.W.

KingSnake

Re: Tombstone Shootist Society October 4
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 07:00:41 PM »
I really would like to come down and shoot WB with you August, but it's the same day as Cowtowns match. And Cowtown is MUCH closer. If either club ever changes their match day maybe I can shoot them both.

KingSnake

Blaze Kinkaid 253

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 10:47:42 AM »
Thanks Snake, for your interest in our W.B. match here in Tombstone.  As for our choice of dates, a number of people, including Doug & Terri Evans who own the facilities, took several months to come up with a date with the least amount of impact on other groups.  Also in-town annual celebrations were considered, and National holidays, etc.  It was a chore, but we had to make a decision.
Are you shooting the Bordertown W.B. Match?  If so, I hope to make your acquaintance there.
Sincerely, 
Member of SASS since 1988
Member of  World Fast Draw since 1958
Clubs:  Los Vaqueros
Tombstone Buscaderos
Tombstone Ghost Rider Outlaws
Tombstone Shootist Soc. W.B.
Ladder 5 Gang
I may not be as fast as I once was, but I'm as fast once as I ever was!
† "He calls me Friend" †

Wild Bodie Tom

• WBAS Committee & Ambassadors
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 12:47:07 PM »
It is so very hard to not infringe on other clubs. Been there, done that in decision making. In the States that offer a lot of clubs to attend monthly, it becomes even more difficult. Arizona being one of those. We've been doing Cowtown Wild Bunch for nearly five years every month.... WHEW. So having spoken with you kind folks at EOT, I get it!!!!!

Possibly we can make a switch, so some of us can come down. I enjoy shooting down there... We shall see.

Good luck!

Careful what ya get started..... LOL

I am livin that myself right now.... Easy 2 Dot.... Easy.

Thanks

Bodie
Wild Bodie Tom
Wild Bunch addict

"Guilty by association"
Team BROTHEL BOYS  Co-founder
Regulator
Wild Bunch, and Wild Wimens
"Its not that I think you are dumb, Its just that so much of what you say you know is not true"

KingSnake

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 06:44:27 PM »
Thanks Snake, for your interest in our W.B. match here in Tombstone. 
Are you shooting the Bordertown W.B. Match?  If so, I hope to make your acquaintance there.
Sincerely,
Blaze, no I'm not shooting Bordertown. I'm not retired so I don't do much traveling to out of town matches. Cowtown is about an hour and a half south of me so I go there about every month. Also shoot the Yavapai Rangers WB monthly match. The only big WB matches I shoot is AZ State and Winter Range. Maybe sometime I'll skip Cowtown WB and make the drive to Tombstone the day before the match. I always enjoy shooting with August West.

KingSnake

Wild Bodie Tom

• WBAS Committee & Ambassadors
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 10:46:52 AM »
Okay you Border Brothers.
Starting in January, Cowtown is swithing to the 3rd Sunday so we can come play.
So there ya go!!!!!

See ya.

Bodie
Wild Bodie Tom
Wild Bunch addict

"Guilty by association"
Team BROTHEL BOYS  Co-founder
Regulator
Wild Bunch, and Wild Wimens
"Its not that I think you are dumb, Its just that so much of what you say you know is not true"