Author Topic: 2016 CA State SASS and WBAS Championship  (Read 1761 times)

Allie Mo

• California Gunslingers
2016 CA State SASS and WBAS Championship
« on: June 05, 2015, 08:20:42 AM »
Hi Folks,

I’m preparing an email list to send information about the 2016 CA State SASS and WBAS Championship, which will be held April 25 to May 1, 2016. The venue is Diamond Dick’s Cowboy Town in Sloughhouse, which is east of Sacramento, CA at the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center.

If you would like to be on an email list to receive match information and did not receive an email from me today, please PM me your email address.

Regards,

Allie Mo
"If you would know a man, observe how he treats a cat." - Robert A. Heinlein

J. Frank Norfleet

• IXL
  • WBAS Committee & Ambassadors
Re: 2016 CA State SASS and WBAS Championship
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 05:13:11 PM »
Just out of curiosity, what kind of regs must be met for an out-of-state WBAS shooter to bring his semi-auto pistol, pump shotgun and lever rifle (with its high capacity magazine) to a match in California?
JFN
"Pilgrim, life is hard - It's a lot harder when you're stupid."  Marion Mitchell Morrison

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Allie Mo

• California Gunslingers
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 06:12:20 PM »
Easy Peasy!

Just look here. https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/travel'

Come on over!

J. Frank Norfleet

• IXL
  • WBAS Committee & Ambassadors
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 09:51:25 PM »
Well I am surprised after hearing of all the hoops that a California resident has to jump through to acquire a firearm.  I thought there would be more to it.
Thanks,
JFN
"Pilgrim, life is hard - It's a lot harder when you're stupid."  Marion Mitchell Morrison

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Allie Mo

• California Gunslingers
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 08:34:35 AM »
I saw a woman's post on Facebook that she was leaving CA because of the gun laws, like the one that required you to lock up your ammo when transporting it in a vehicle. I wrote that there was no such law and challenged her to post it. She got in my face and rudely told me I was wrong...but didn't post the non-existent law. I guess it is difficult to post something that doesn't exist...  ??? Theywalkamongus...gladly that one is no longer walking in CA.