Author Topic: Tombstone Shootist Society August 1, 2015  (Read 1008 times)

August West

Tombstone Shootist Society August 1, 2015
« on: July 27, 2015, 08:00:34 PM »
The monthly, Tombstone Shootist Society Wild Bunch Action Shooting Match will be this coming Saturday, August 1, 2015 at the Tombstone Livery.  We hope you can join us!  Set-up and sign-up at 8:00 a.m., lead flies at 9:00 a.m.

The weather promises to be in the upper eighties with rain holding off until later in the day, after the match.

The round count for the match will be up to 50 Rifle, 145 Pistol, and 30 Shotgun, depending on shooters' choice of stages.

If you would like to have copies of the stages, please send me an I/M with your email address and I'll send PDF files of the stage to you ASAP.

If you cannot shoot with us this weekend, please have a wonderful weekend shooting elsewhere.  If you're not shooting anywhere this weekend, you'll have to re-evaluate your priorities. 

All the best,

A.W.

Wild Bodie Tom

• WBAS Committee & Ambassadors
Re: Tombstone Shootist Society August 1, 2015
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 11:01:28 AM »
How many "brisk" factors is that Auggie.... 4? 5?
Wild Bodie Tom
Wild Bunch addict

"Guilty by association"
Team BROTHEL BOYS  Co-founder
Regulator
Wild Bunch, and Wild Wimens
"Its not that I think you are dumb, Its just that so much of what you say you know is not true"

Blaze Kinkaid 253

Re: Tombstone Shootist Society August 1, 2015
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 11:33:05 AM »
If you're not shooting anywhere this weekend, you'll have to re-evaluate your priorities. 

WOW! August that is an extremely clever statement!  I'll be there, I'll be there, I'm shooting, I'm shooting. . . ;D :D :)
August see ya Fri a.m. to set steel.
Member of SASS since 1988
Member of  World Fast Draw since 1958
Clubs:  Los Vaqueros
Tombstone Buscaderos
Tombstone Ghost Rider Outlaws
Tombstone Shootist Soc. W.B.
Ladder 5 Gang
I may not be as fast as I once was, but I'm as fast once as I ever was!
† "He calls me Friend" †