Author Topic: Tombstone Shootist Society November 7, 2015  (Read 827 times)

August West

Tombstone Shootist Society November 7, 2015
« on: November 04, 2015, 09:01:42 AM »
The Tombstone Shootist Society will hold its regular, monthly Wild Bunch Action Shooting match this coming Saturday 11-7-15 at the Tombstone Livery.  We hope you can join us!

The match will be six stages with a round count of 150 Pistol, 40 Rifle, and 35 Shotgun.

Weather looks like it will be perfect -- in the mid seventies -- once the Sun is up.

The shooting will start at 9:00 a.m. with sign-ups beginning at 8:00.

If you would like copies of the stages, they are available in PDF format and will be sent to you.  Drop me a PM on this site with your email address and I'll get them to you by return electrons.

We really hope you can join us.  Have a a great weekend regardless of where you shoot.

A.W.

Blaze Kinkaid 253

Re: Tombstone Shootist Society November 7, 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 03:08:13 PM »
The Tombstone Shootist Society Wild Bunch awards have been modified/improved somewhat.  We've added Sr. M Traditional
and Sr M Modern, plus we've instituted a Top Gun Award which is dated.  The over all match winner will be the Top Gun regardless of what category he or she shot in.  The second place finisher in that category will move up to first place, also the awards have been embellished and will change from month to month. 
Hope to see ya'll there!
Blaze
Member of SASS since 1988
Member of  World Fast Draw since 1958
Clubs:  Los Vaqueros
Tombstone Buscaderos
Tombstone Ghost Rider Outlaws
Tombstone Shootist Soc. W.B.
Ladder 5 Gang
I may not be as fast as I once was, but I'm as fast once as I ever was!
† "He calls me Friend" †