Author Topic: Tombstone Shootists Society Wild Bunch January 2, 2016  (Read 839 times)

August West

Tombstone Shootists Society Wild Bunch January 2, 2016
« on: December 29, 2015, 02:16:09 PM »
Hello and Howdy?!

Our regular, monthly Wild Bunch Action Shooting match will be at the Tombstone Livery this coming Saturday, January 2, 2016.  Sign-ups will begin at 8 a.m. and shooting will start at 9 a.m.  The weather looks like it will be clear and Sunny, with temperatures getting into the mid sixties.  Cowboy Doug will have the propane heater set up, and we’ll use it like last year for shooters to warm up while waiting at the loading table.  The Sun, however, should take the edge off the chill.

The match will be six stages with a round count of 140 Pistol, 44 Rifle, and 32 Shotgun.  All WBAS rules will be observed throughout the match.  Target placement and transitions were conceived with the upcoming National Championship match in mind.

We sincerely hope you can join us!!! 

Stage descriptions for the match are available in PDF format.  If you wish to have stage descriptions prior to the match, please leave me a PM on this board, giving me your email address.  I'll get the PDF files to you ASAP.

Hope this note finds everyone well.  Have a safe New Year's celebration.

See you on Saturday.

A.W.