Author Topic: 2016 WBAS Western Territorial  (Read 2090 times)

Happy Jack

• Wild Bunch Committee Chairman
2016 WBAS Western Territorial
« on: January 17, 2016, 02:36:55 PM »
I am pleased to announce that the 2016 WBAS Western Territorial match will be held April 18-20 in St. George, UT. The match will be hosted by the Dixie Desperados club.
     Please plan to attend as this match as it is a MAJOR step forward by SASS Headquarters in their support of WBAS. The match is equivalent to a CAS Divisional. The Western Territory for WBAS includes the states of Texas, OK, KS, NE, SD, ND, and ALL West of those including AK and HI. We are hoping that SASS will see that the WBAS shooters are willing to support a major match like this and that we can add another one in the East soon. The facility is excellent as it also hosts the Huntsman Senior Games CAS match every year. The stages will be designed by JT Wild who will also be the MD. He is a very active and successful WBAS shooter and the match will be a true quality WBAS match.
     Immediately following the Match (April 21-23) the CAS 4 Corners Regional will be held at the same location. So shooters can enjoy 6 days of shooting.
     Complete registration information can be found at the Dixie Desperados website:

Club Website: http://www.dixiedesperados.com/
Direct match link: http://www.capbustersranch.com/legends.html
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 12:06:46 PM by Nellie Blue »
1911's RULE !!!

Happy Jack

Re: 2016 WBAS Western Territorial
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 12:03:49 PM »
BTT

Please give serious consideration to attending this match. SASS has made the commitment to this program and we need to make it look like we are supporting it.   
                                                                                      THANKS
1911's RULE !!!

Sgt. John Campbell

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 08:02:56 PM »
As much as I enjoy supporting any WBAS Match, this is one that I simply cannot attend.  I'm already registered to shoot in the New York State WBAS Match on April 23rd and 24th, and there's no way I could juggle attending two matches, on different sides of the country, in the same week.

I am hoping to see a similar sized match in the Eastern US next year, and if one is held, I will most definitely attend.
SASS #58165, RO Instructor, WBAS RO

Boggus Deal

• WBAS Committee & Ambassadors
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 08:48:13 PM »
I plan to be back! It was great match in 2015! I had a fantastic time!

Happy Jack

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 12:00:48 PM »
BTT  Don't forget this match. It is important to our growth as a sport and will be a FINE quality WBAS match.
1911's RULE !!!

Boggus Deal

• WBAS Committee & Ambassadors
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 12:17:29 PM »
Signed up and spreading the word!

Griff

• My Hero
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2016, 03:21:02 PM »
HJ,

My schedule is such that I don't have one.  But... should I happen to find myself in Las Vegas the day before this match... (could happen), can I drive up, sign up and shoot?
No, I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!

NRA Patron
SASS Endowment

Happy Jack

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2016, 09:20:34 AM »
Griff, I am not in charge, JT Wild is. I am sure they would let you shoot but since it is a major match SASS membership is required. You can reach JT by looking on the entry form. His email is there.
1911's RULE !!!