Author Topic: BAMM Matches at EOT 2016  (Read 1381 times)

Goatneck

• WBAS Committee & Ambassadors
BAMM Matches at EOT 2016
« on: June 02, 2016, 11:06:38 AM »
 For those of you who are not familiar with BAMM I will explain.  It is Bolt Action Military (Rifle) Match. Official Rules are posted
 at the top of this forum.  This year we will have two separate BAMM Matches.  One will be a repeat of the last several years.  Targets set at the end of one of the berms about 80 yards with 3 targets.  Round count is 10 rds reload after 5 on the the clock.  Its scored with the most hits and ties are broken by the fastest time.

Second Match will be on the Long Range line at the top of the hill.  10 rounds on different targets at distances out to 200yds.

Hope to see you at the WB Matches

Goatneck
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 11:08:59 AM by Goatneck »

J. Frank Norfleet

• IXL
Re: BAMM Matches at EOT 2016
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 10:12:53 PM »
Sighters?  Last two BAMM matches sighters were not allowed.  Why? every range and elevation is different.  No sighters? I am leaving my BAMM rifle at home.  I've shot Service Rifle and F class and shooters get to have sighters.  So, let me know if there are sighters so I will know whether to leave my BAMM rifle at home.
JFN
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 04:53:24 AM by J. Frank Norfleet »
"Pilgrim, life is hard - It's a lot harder when you're stupid."  Marion Mitchell Morrison

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Goatneck

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 10:55:54 AM »
Well JFN it sounds like you have not shot one of my BAMM Matches.  Sighters will be allowed for both Matches.   So go ahead and bring your Rifle.  Don't forget to bring your bullets or you won't need a sighter!!

Goatneck

Lone Dog

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 07:05:20 PM »
not gonna make it for various reasons chiefly medical and financial but just curious -- all lead projectiles only?
SASS Life, NRA Life, VFW Life, FOP Life
"All gave some, some gave all..."

Legendary Lawman

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 08:50:15 PM »
Lone Dog

Jacketed bullets are allowed.

Lone Dog

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 12:06:07 PM »
Thanks Lawman, that is good news. One of the big things holding back the growth of BAMM shooting is the difficulty procuring or making lead pill loads for those places that require it. Now I really wish I could make it to EOT this year. Got a 1944 Sako 39 the other day that I really need to shoot.
SASS Life, NRA Life, VFW Life, FOP Life
"All gave some, some gave all..."