Author Topic: Tombstone Shootists Wild Bunch Match Saturday, August 5, 2017  (Read 263 times)

August West

Tombstone Shootists Wild Bunch Match Saturday, August 5, 2017
« on: August 01, 2017, 02:49:04 PM »
We're back after our annual holiday in July. 

Our regular, monthly Wild Bunch Action Shooting match will be this Saturday, August 5, 2017 at the Tombstone Livery.  We hope you can join us for the match.

The match will begin with sign-ups at 8:00 a.m. with lead in the air at 9:00 a.m.

The Six stage match will require up to 50 rifle, 140 pistol, and 25 shotgun rounds -- depending on shooters' choice of stages for the match.  If you plan to attend -- and we hope you will -- remember to bring plenty of water.  It should be warm and humid on Saturday.  As of today, the range is in pretty good condition after the monsoons we've been having.  Hopefully, the ground will remain dry for our match.

PDF copies of the proposed stages for the match are available to you, if you would like to preview them.  Send me a PM on this site with your email address and I'll return them to you ASAP.

Again, we hope you can join for the match.

All the best to you!!!

lostvaquero

Re: Tombstone Shootists Wild Bunch Match Saturday, August 5, 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 08:00:49 PM »
I came, I shoot, I missed a lot, but OMG did I walk away with a smile on the face!  August put on some wonderful stages!

Blaze Kinkaid 253

Re: Tombstone Shootists Wild Bunch Match Saturday, August 5, 2017
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 09:08:13 AM »
  Hello the camp!  You are correct Sir, August writes some great stages and has for the three years the match has been in existence.  With the several posses we had Sat I was unable to make your acquaintance as you were on one of the other posses, maybe next time.  I've enjoyed your commits and ideas on the WB wire on the (what would you suggest) thread by back 40.  I intend to implement one of the suggestions in the near future.         Regards
p.s. WB ROCKS!   
Member of SASS since 1988
Member of  World Fast Draw since 1958
Clubs:  Los Vaqueros
Tombstone Buscaderos
Tombstone Ghost Rider Outlaws
Tombstone Shootist Soc. W.B.
Ladder 5 Gang
I may not be as fast as I once was, but I'm as fast once as I ever was!
† "He calls me Friend" †