GPS Coordinates: 39.562311, -87.162741
Directions for the new range: Travel State Road 59 North out of Brazil 2 miles; at 1200 North turn West (ladnmark on corner = Schopmeyer Farm supply > Fertilizer tanks); Proceed 2 miles west (2 stop signs); you are now at the corner of the property (Pro TEQ) (landmark = large brick home facing toward the corner >SIGN - Brannan & Son, ProTEQ); Turn south, travel 100 yards, turn into the gravel drive, travel 200 yerds down the hill, the CAS range is on your right in the woods along the hill.
We shoot ever 3rd Saturday from April through October.
- Sign-up starts at 9:00 AM
- We round everyone up for a safety meeting at 9:45 AM
- The pledge of allegiance is said at 9:55 with a prayer from Preacher, someone for a safe shoot
- At 10:00 AM, posies start shooting.
- Ya'll need to bring your own lunch as the chuckwagon won't be at the shoots in 2012.
- $15.00 to shoot and for $5.00 more you can shoot in two classes. Of course you'll need another shootin' name.