SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buffalo Barbie

NIB TAN Felt GUS HAT 5X Sz. 7-1/4 Rodeo King, Cowboy Western, Lonesome Dove These are the original 5X and not the 4X that are sold

Rodeo King TAN Felt GUS HAT 5X Size 7-1/4 Lonesome Dove These are the original 5X and not the 4X that are sold

$100.00 EACH PLUS SHIPPING

Pay pal works best for me

Indian is 75.00 plus shipping

o_zpsrz9loh8f.jpg

!  F.A.  1     !                  !            C  R   E             S        !       !   !  !       !!    !!  ! !! !  ! !!     !!   !!  !   7 239 229 71 06  38 foot.jpg

S222_zpsivlbwepz.jpg

looked at the picture. What hats?

Nice hats wish they were a little smaller.

Barbie,

That seems like an ambiguous statement, "plus shipping" what does that mean? How much do you want to ship me a chocolate one? At least I think I wear a 7-1/4 hat. If it's a dollar I am all in even if it's not my size.

Abilene

Barbie,

That seems like an ambiguous statement, "plus shipping" what does that mean? How much do you want to ship me a chocolate one? At least I think I wear a 7-1/4 hat. If it's a dollar I am all in even if it's not my size.

Abilene

Shipping to the other side of the country is $30.00 unless you can arrange pick up. I did forget to say that this is a medical benefit for my medical bills.

My past experience is that USPS shipping for the typical hat box is approximately $7.50 to $10.00....that's CA Central Coast to Lss Vegas.

My past experience is that USPS shipping for the typical hat box is approximately $7.50 to $10.00....that's CA Central Coast to Lss Vegas.

The hat box is huge. Just a large flat rate box runs around $18.00

I can't speak about UPS, but as a frequent shipper I know that the USPS rates have gone up significantly over the past year or so.

To all who have responded except Jess,

I don't know where Barbie is located, her profile does not show that info, I am in NC. Shipping from left coast could be high, shipping from TN, IL, or GA. could be a lot less.

God bless and have a nice day pards.

AA

Howdy Gal,

I would be interested in a chocolate brown 5X hat in 7-1/4. Do they have a hat band? I don't do Paypal but think my wife does. What would be the total price shipped to Zip Code 37923?

Thank You, Keystone

PS I hope your medical circumstances are improving. Vaya con Dios, Keystone

Howdy Gal,

I would be interested in a chocolate brown 5X hat in 7-1/4. Do they have a hat band? I don't do Paypal but think my wife does. What would be the total price shipped to Zip Code 37923?

Thank You, Keystone

PS I hope your medical circumstances are improving. Vaya con Dios, Keystone

Thank you. They have a hat band. Be $30.00 shipping. I can send an invoice to her pay pal. :)

Hello Lady,

PM sent in response. Keystone

PS Her alias is Dang Nabit Deb

I will take one.