SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alpo

Got a medical question

Alpo    208

And, as per usual, it's simply my curiosity. It ain't about me.

Now, as I understand a vasectomy, they cut the tube that runs between the testicles and the urethra. The testicles are still producing sperm, it just can't get to the OUT door.

If you decide, after having this procedure, that you would like to reproduce, you can have it reversed. Or, maybe better put, you can TRY to have it reversed, because reversals don't always work.

My question is, if you WOULD like an offspring, but are happy with your "blank-shooting" condition, and since the testicles are still producing, could a doctor go in with a skinny needle (hopefully while you're communing with the gods of Ether), and withdraw some sperm.

Then, after getting an egg or six from your prospective Mommy, do the "test-tube" thing, and once they are sure the egg is fertilized, shove it back in to grow for nine months.

Or, if you don't have a prospective Mommy in mind, still draw it out and freeze it, until you find a Mommy?

So the question here (in case you got confused) is, could you do the needle thing? Would it work?

I have a friend who had a vasectomy because his wife didn't want any children. They later divorced and his new wife wanted kids. He found a surgeon that did the micro surgery and reattached the tubes. They had a bunch of kids....so it can be done.

J-BAR #18287    349

No, your needle aspiration won't work.  After leaving the testicular tissue sperm have to mature by traveling through the epididymis and vas deferens.  Sperm in ejaculated semen left the testicle 2 months ago.  Sperm are also activated by contact with secretions from the seminal vesicles and prostate gland.  Without time to mature and stimulation from these glands, you would still be shooting blanks.  Or maybe squibs.  

Alpo    208

See folks. That's why I ask these weird-ass questions. 'Cause there's folks out there that know.

Thanks J-Bar.

Smoken D    101

Don't believe J-Bar, go ahead and get one of them BIG OLE NEEDLES, stick it in there, and suck them little babies out-of-there. Let me know if it hurts just in case silly ole me might wanna try it. Besides, J-Bar used them really big words.

Inquiring Minds Want to Know ?

Calico Mary    424

sum folks jus shudn't reproduce.....:wacko:

Tennessee Stud    185

Had this friend who got one of them virginescomies.  Him and his woman just had the third child... a biddle-bitty baby... and he decided that one of them tube-choppers was the only answer. 

So's... my friend goes gets a chop-socky.  Afterds... he drives home... everthang's fine when he gets there.

Whilst he's sittin' on the floor... playin' with his new baby... he's drinkin' a less-than-malt beverage.  My Uncle Elwood's #4... and decides he's got to get up and drain his lizzard.  He described it to me... just an unimaginable nightmare kind of an experience.

My friend goes to get up off the floor... and says that somebody musta nailed his gunny-sack to the floor.  He says he couldn't get up without extreme pain.    He says he nearly passed out.

Wwwhhhoooohhhhheeeee!  Not for me.

Hey... for a long time... I've already declined Xrays... cause I don't want to get sterile.  Got this big fear of 'em.

ts

Calico Mary    424

oh puleeze.....yu wanna noz whut extreme pain is, try goin' thru natural childbirth.....TWICE!!!!!:o

Smoken D    101
3 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

oh puleeze.....yu wanna noz whut extreme pain is, try goin' thru natural childbirth.....TWICE!!!!!:o

Sorry mam, I'z don't believe that fer nutten. Always heard that and even you gave yourself into that one. Now, lets look at this one, woman goes through childbirth and guess what, not long after she wants another.

Let's look at man. Kick him in the go-nadz and guess what. He don't ever wanna go through that again, just ask him if he would like to be kicked there again. Nope, now that's real pain.:lol:

Calico Mary    424

tha secondn time around I WANTED tha drugs.....daughter showed up too fast and then afterwards tha dang midwife decided I didn't need em after all....I got gypped!!!!

All this talk of needles in the nether regions is makin' me woozey...:blink::unsure:

Alpo    208

Shotgun Clay    88

If you can only shoot blanks, does that mean you have to take up mounted shooting?

Alpo    208

You do enough mounted shooting - bouncin' up and down on that saddle - you might find yourself shooting blanks without knowing it.

Texas Lizard    46

Don't have any desire to put the chestnuts on the table to be cut on...So I think rain coats/party hats will have to do...

TL

I just read all of this and am trinking about designing an "Alpo do-it-Yourself" kit.  The main components would be a brick and a big hammer.  Can anyone suggest other components that should be included in the kit?

Blackfoot

When I read it , I just didn't wanna go there, so I introduced an alternative......

Still needed a surgeon with a very sharp knife and magnifying goggles.

Smoken D    101

OK, now I gotta done do it. How I got my name, Smoken D, dang it.

Anyway, back in Tombstone I got myself into a card game with the Earp Brothers, Doc Holiday, and Lefty-One-Eye. Had ta be on Lefty's Left side that he was blind with. Well, I caught ole Lefty cheeten and decked him on the left side. Wyatt didn't care fer me decking Lefty on his blind side, and didn't care too much for Lefty cheeten. Because of this ole Wyatt decided that me and Lefty needed to settle this outside with a gunfight. Crap, I ain't no gunfighter but neither was Lefty. There we were and Wyatt laughing yelled, "Draw"! My gun went off and hit Lefty in the right gun arm. Well, Lefty's gun went off also and the bullet grazed me, well, down there between the legs. Both Lefty and I were bent over in pain. Doc put a rag on Lefty and Wyatt told ole Lefty ta get outta town or he would be drawen on him, and Wyatt said he don't miss. Lefty jumped on his horse and off he went. The Earp Brothers grabbed me and threw me on the card table in the saloon. There Doc pulled my pants down greatly exposing somewhere I didn't wanna show right there in the saloon. Doc said it wasn't bad, then all of a sudden I saw smoke a commen up from me from down there and I thought, what the heck is he a doing smoken that cigar down there. I looked at Doc as he came up with a big grinn on his face, then he showed me a match he had lit and said that outta fix that. He dang used that match ta cauterize where I was a bleeden. I bout passed out but there was Ms. Sally looken down on me with that same dang grin. Well, I use to be known as Big D, but after everyone was a laughing at me, Wyatt started ta call me Smoken D.

So there it is dang it, how I got the name Smoken D

Texas Lizard    46
5 hours ago, BLACKFOOT SASS #11947 said:

I just read all of this and am trinking about designing an "Alpo do-it-Yourself" kit.  The main components would be a brick and a big hammer.  Can anyone suggest other components that should be included in the kit?

Blackfoot

Smelling salt...

TL

Boon Doggle    20

So I'm scanning this thread and watching it go downhill in a hurry.  I decide to go back to the Saloon main page, and what's the first thread I notice?  You guessed it, Swollen Lug Nuts.  Next thing ya know, were gonna have blow-by-blow descriptions of prostrate biopsies .

J-BAR #18287    349

Smokin' D, 

All these years and I never knew...:o

Smoken D    101
1 hour ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Smokin' D, 

All these years and I never knew...:o

Wouldn't you wanna keep something like that a secret the best ya could:blink:

Our next shoot I'll explain the truth to this story, fer it has a lot of truth to it:lol:

Calico Mary    424

it's threads like THIS why there taint more wimmens here in tha Saloon......it's a wunner me and Kris still puts up with ya!!!:rolleyes: