SASS Wire Forum
Huckleberry Pace

List of SASS Regulators?

Is there a list of SASS regulators somewhere?  If so, please share.  I looked on the website and didn't see anything.  Maybe I missed it. 

Huckleberry

Just found it myself.  List hasn't been updated with 2017 recipients yet.  Looks like 2017 was a small class compared to recent years.

Huckleberry:

Here are the steps to take:

(1) Go to the SASS HOME Page and click on the Club Resources Box:

595d03298531b_ClubResources.JPG.95e76300cf31859c08439eea3307ad7e.JPG

(2) On the next screen, click on the blue link for SASS Affiliated Clubs:

595d037c21021_LearnMoreaboutSASSAffiliatedClubs.JPG.6b9cba99a1a1f10780aa456719d20d52.JPG

(3) On the next page, scroll down towards the bottom until you see:

595d03be8ac6a_SASSRegulators.JPG.fcce72aa1e9b3e1770aec65118848636.JPG

(4)  Clicking on the link will open up an Adobe PDF Document with a list of the SASS Regulators.

SASS Regulators.pdf

Hope this helps.

I have said this before but really do not like the fact that the Regulator List is so buried on the website. A lot of folks who have been recognized as Regulators put a ton of work in throughout the years to earn that title. I just think there should be a spot on the SASS homepage or some better place to have that list. These folks are more proud of what they accomplish for their clubs and SASS than they are with their shooting accomplishments.

Also, some folks may not have even received their Regulators badges for 2017. If they were not at EOT, they get mailed out to someone else to present to them at their clubs or another event. I received mine in August last year, and I know of a few others that had received theirs at our regional in August in the past. So putting up the 2017 list would ruin the surprise.

5 minutes ago, Buckaroo Bubba said:

I have said this before but really do not like the fact that the Regulator List is so buried on the website. A lot of folks who have been recognized as Regulators put a ton of work in throughout the years to earn that title. I just think there should be a spot on the SASS homepage or some better place to have that list. These folks are more proud of what they accomplish for their clubs and SASS than they are with their shooting accomplishments.

Also, some folks may not have even received their Regulators badges for 2017. If they were not at EOT, they get mailed out to someone else to present to them at their clubs or another event. I received mine in August last year, and I know of a few others that had received theirs at our regional in August in the past. So putting up the 2017 list would ruin the surprise.

Hi Bubba,

I don't have access to that part of the forums. I think it is separate software. If anyone has suggestions for that section of the SASS forums, it would be best to contact the office directly  

I will move this to the Q&A forum. That way, more people may see it.

Regards,

Allie

2 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Hi Bubba,

I don't have access to that part of the forums. I think it is separate software. If anyone has suggestions for that section of the SASS forums, it would be best to contact the office directly  

I will move this to the Q&A forum. That way, more people may see it.

Regards,

Allie

Hey Allie.. I had made that suggestion to Misty and her crew awhile back. It's a minimal thing, and I am sure they have their hands full with other stuff.

Thanks though!

Bubba

• Like 1

Hi again,

I agree, it is buried. When I saw this thread, I looked for the Regulators list and couldn't find it. So, I had to go to the TG Forum, as I knew PWB had posted a link there.

Regards,

Allie

Edited by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217
clarification