Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Recommended Posts

Looking like the Cards will be at home, sitting on the BIG sofa, with copious amounts of popcorn and beer, watching the World Series. 

Seven games behind Cubbies, I just don't think they are trying very hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just about to post something for you!!

 

TRIBE WINS 10 IN A ROW!!! DEJA VU FROM LAST YEAR????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year's Deja vu ,at not be in your favor, sir. IIRC, the CUBBIES won the World Series, defeating the Tribe in the 7th game. 

 

But, if you will notice, the Cardinals were conspicuously absent from the event.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Last year's Deja vu ,at not be in your favor, sir. IIRC, the CUBBIES won the World Series, defeating the Tribe in the 7th game. 

 

But, if you will notice, the Cardinals were conspicuously absent from the event.  

Yea but Deja Vu will be a little different this time, the Cubbies won't make it this year, it'll be the Indians and Dodgers! The Cardinals will probably root for the Dodgers!!:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Yea but Deja Vu will be a little different this time, the Cubbies won't make it this year, it'll be the Indians and Dodgers! The Cardinals will probably root for the Dodgers!!:P

In your dreams, Rye.  :lol:

 

Don't count the Cubbies out just yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 in a row for the Tribe and Jose Ramirez had 3 doubles and two home runs!!!

 

WOW!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 IN A ROW FOR THE TRIBE!!!!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Badger..................14 IN A ROW FOR THE TRIBE!!!:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel your pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tribe is going for their 15th in a row which would be a club record! We have our ace, Clory Kluber on the mound tonight! I think they could do it!

 

GO TRIBE!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Tribe is going for their 15th in a row which would be a club record! We have our ace, Clory Kluber on the mound tonight! I think they could do it!

 

GO TRIBE!!

Well, don't stop breathing, Rye. 

 

Ya know, RECORDS ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Well, don't stop breathing, Rye. 

 

Ya know, RECORDS ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN. 

Yea and they did break it!!! 15 in a row!! Awesome, and 4 of our best players are on the DL which goes to show you how deep this team is!!

Go Tribe make it 16 against the Orioles tonight!!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Calico Mary    421

Rye, you DO realize that the only game in the season that really matters is the LAST one.....:rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

Rye, you DO realize that the only game in the season that really matters is the LAST one.....:rolleyes:

True but you have to win the ones before the last to get to it!:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 IN A ROW NOW!!! GO TRIBE!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 now.................going for 20 tonight with our ace Corey Kluber!!

 

GO TRIBE!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 in a row!!!! Go Tribe!!!

21 today???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 IN A ROW!!!!

 

GO TRIBE!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Are you counting?

 

Huh. 

Yer doggone right I'm counting!!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

What are ya going to do now that you ran out of fingers and toes?

My next door neighbor has offered her fingers and toes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Does anyone know who is in first place in the 

AMERICAN LEAGUE/CENTRAL DIVISION?

 

:rolleyes:

You're kidding right????

 

THE INDIANS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going for 22 tonight against the Royals!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×