SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Juiceharp Jen

North Texas Newbie Needs Everything - ALL PURCHASED

I am in the market for 2 revolvers with holsters and a lever action rifle, all in .38 special.  Additionally, a shotgun in 12 gauge.  Also a suitable gun cart, if its local.  I'd prefer everything be set up already for competition, and I don't want to do reloads.  Anyone getting out of the sport?

Edited by Juiceharp Jen

I have two Ruger New Vaqueros cal 357/38 special, Blued with 4&5/8 barrels and short stroked ,  a set of custom holsters made for them and a matching shotgun belt for 12 gauge.

The pistols were bought in 2015 , and were used for one season. 

PM me for pictures and prices

JJ  North TEXAS huh.... Well I dont have anything for sale at the moment, but I can tell you that at just about every local shoot around here

some Cowboys and Cowgirls have the exact kinda stuff your looking for up For Sale !!!

Tomorrow & Sunday the TinHorns are shootin' up just north of McKinney... heres a Link... http://texas10horns.org

Come out and look around.... And Heck if you wanna shoot sum guns all ya gotta do is Ask !

Edited by Silver Sam, SASS #34718L
  • Like 1

withdrawn

Edited by Goody, SASS #26190

Thanks for the replies.  I am already planning to go observe at Texas Troublemakers in Brownsboro tomorrow, or I would consider visiting Ten Horns.  Too bad both clubs shoot on the same weekends every month, because I think they are similar distance from where I live in Terrell.  Maybe I can visit Ten Horns on Sunday.

i just read the policy that guests can't start threads.  Sorry about that.  I don't have my number yet.

Edited by Juiceharp Jen

You may start threads to buy, but you can't sell on here.

I'm in the process of purchasing some already set up Vaqueros and a '73 Codymatic from John Barleycorn.

I have a couple of leads on local carts.

I still need a shotgun.  Anyone have one for sale that is already set up for competition?  I'm leaning towards a side by side 12 gauge coach gun, but I'm open to suggestions.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:08 PM, Juiceharp Jen said:

Thanks for the replies.  I am already planning to go observe at Texas Troublemakers in Brownsboro tomorrow, or I would consider visiting Ten Horns.  Too bad both clubs shoot on the same weekends every month, because I think they are similar distance from where I live in Terrell.  Maybe I can visit Ten Horns on Sunday.

i just read the policy that guests can't start threads.  Sorry about that.  I don't have my number yet.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:29 PM, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

You may start threads to buy, but you can't sell on here.

Hi Jen,

Goody is correct.

Best wishes for your shopping endeavor. You may have trouble buying used holsters as used women's holsters are scarce. You may want to start a thread on the Wire forum asking for a maker near you.

Happy trails!

Allie Mo

Bravo Jen!

I :wub: WB! Even though I am always last, it is still fun.

I have original Winchester '97s. However, with the right smith work, I've heard that others are good too.  I also have a very slick '12. However, that is an extra expense as it can't be used for CAS. So, I will bow out and let the conversation roll about that.

Regards,

Allie

I think that is too stinkin' B), Jen! The more the merrier. Glad to have new addicts. This sport is addictive, in a socially acceptable way. Well I hope it is socially acceptable.

Welcome aboard cowgirl!

• Thanks 1

If you decide on a double barrel I have a Norinco 12 gauge side by side.  it is not slicked up but I never had any problems with it unless i laid it on the table on the safety and accidentally put it on safe without realizing it.  she is accurate as well.  At one match they purposely set 2 targets close enough together for someone industrious to shoot them both with one shot.  She got them both with no problem.  $225 shipped.

I already committed to buy a shotgun from someone else.

I now have deals pending for everything.  I'm not sure how to edit the title of this thread, but I should be done for now.