SASS Wire Forum
Wyatt Hurts SASS#72737

SKB 100 Stock What's a fair price

I make and repair stocks.

Standard grade Carlo Walnut. Better than factory in most cases. 90% inletted.

Buttstock $150.00

Forestock - $75.00

Edited by Ace_of_Hearts

The reason nobody is answering your question is that it's been so long since anyone had a factory stock for sale, nobody has any idea of it's worth.   I'd guress a  good factory stock could bring $250.00 or more for someone who badly needs one.  They just don't show up anymore

14 minutes ago, Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904 said:

The reason nobody is answering your question is that it's been so long since anyone had a factory stock for sale, nobody has any idea of it's worth.   I'd guress a  good factory stock could bring $250.00 or more for someone who badly needs one.  They just don't show up anymore

+1.  Orginal wood is hard to find and someone that needs one would be willing to pay a good price for it.

3 hours ago, Wyatt Hurts SASS#72737 said:

Thank you that's a good piece of information to know. I will  keep you in mind too. Would your stocks need to be finished or is that already done by you?

Thanks

The stocks I sell are 90% inletted. You would have to fit it to your gun using simple hand tools and then finish it yourself.

• Like 1

There is one on Ebay right now for $240.......I bought an unfinished one today from Ebay for $75 shipped