SASS Wire Forum
Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Pair of New Vaquero Bisleys .357 Lassiter half cocks.

Have a set of New Vaquero Bisleys Stainless .357's with 5.5" barrels. They are used with some minor match wear small scratches etc, but in good condition. Transfer bars have been removed, half cocks added and triggers set back by Lassiter. These are full stroke guns. Super smooth and very nice shooters. Sure Hit sights were added and sights were adjusted for point of impact, rear sights have been widened as well. Also they are wearing Altamont rosewood checkered grips. Come with boxes and paperwork but no locks. $1465 shipped to your FFL. These guns need nothing and are ready to tear it up on the range. I accept credit cards for no additional fee as well! Thanks for looking. 

90D23486-505F-4870-93BC-E38341D8D4F7_zps

E277A98D-EEE3-4888-AB84-6B72D0B5EA9D_zps

What is the difference inhalf cock  and full stroke?

Half cocks are added when transfer bars are removed so you can load without cases hitting the firing pin (spring loaded firing pin retracts when hammer comes off of it at half cock) when you rotate the cylinder by hand. They don't shorten the stroke.

Hope this helps.

Randy

Thanks, Randy,  I am looking for short stroke NMVs..That is kinda what I figured. 

• Like 1