SASS Wire Forum

"Would you like any help, Rye?" Pat asked.

Rye flipped Pat a dollar coin and said "No, but if you don't mind could ya get me a bottle of whiskey and meet me at the Vet's office. I doubt he has that for treating horses."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Old Pete and Ranger Ed Seiker headed down the Blackbird Trail alone. The rest of the posse headed back to Tarrant. Pete said, “There’s a little Mexican village called Valle de Bravo up ahead, just before the border. It is a likely place for the gang to holeup. They can get rest, supplies and the locals won’t give them any trouble. We need to be careful approaching the village.

• Like 2

Brett Black  gave a dollar peace to  this little Mexican Boy named Miguel .

He told Miguel go get me a bottle of Whisky and some candy for your self .

Brett told Miguel you let me and my guys know if Any and I mean any strangers come in to town .

I will pay you to keep your eyes open and your mouth shut .

• Like 1

Maddog stopped by the mayor's office and informed him it was time for the town to pay him for his services. The mayor stated that there was not enough money in the town treasury until the bank was resupplied with money to pay him. Maddog handed the Mayor a list of supplies and told to get a large wagon and collect the items for his payment and to let Bottles and Madame Loreli Longshot know of his requirements for room and board and entertainment.

• Like 1

Brett Back thought he had everything covered with the gang watching all entry points to the town & the little mexican boy eagerly checking out any strangers. Brett let himself relax eased up in a chair in the back of a small cantina  throwing down whiskey figuring he was safe for now, as he asked for a bottle to take to his room little did he know that eyes were upon them..' There in there that's for sure, now what's our plan said the voice in the small gully behind the Valle De Bravo livery stable.

• Like 1

Brett was relaxed in his room in total comfort .

knowing the Town of  Valle de Bravo will watch his back .

The Town always relies on Brett Black and his  gang for protection from the Comanchero's .

And he shares the wealth from his gang with the towns people to keep this dying town alive .

Brett is the home  town Son of    Valle de Bravo.

Edited by Brett Black
  • Like 1

Dr. Wellshons was the vet in town. Rye dismounted his horse and limped to the vet's office which was inside a stable. Dr.Welshons examined the wound and said, "Yer lucky cowboy that went right through yer leg". He washed it off with alcohol and put some concoction of pumice and herbs and bandaged it. "Try and stay off it for a while and you'll be fine" said the Doc. Rye gave him a dollar and thanked him.

• Like 1