SASS Wire Forum

New Marbles-Improved tang sight---#991001---fits 73's--92's--Buffalo Classic & many more---standard elevation post-(200 yards)-medium sized eye piece------no mounting screws-(ya'll have to order correct ones--$6 @ Midway)-------$90 shipped  -----------------------------------------Slightly used marbles improved tang sight---fits Marlins---standard elevation post---medium sized eye piece--mounting screws--$90 shipped------SOLD PENDING FUNDS---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------used Lyman #2 tang sight--  fits Marlins---standard post----3 sizes o eye pieces-----mounting screws--- $70 shipped    Lyman                     SOLD                                

Edited by Dirty Low Down sass 23492

DLD,

is the Marlin sight Marble's #: 009805?

and you have the Marlin base and screws? 

Hoss---the 009805 is the standard Marbles sight-----this one is the improved Marbles tang sight----(elevation post is removeable to be swapped out for greater changes in distances--when ya buy em new ya pick the parts ya want & buy em separate-)----short post---100 yds or less----standard 1 to 200 yds---tall 300 yds  or more-------The base on this one fits same rifles as the 009805--goes directly on tang-----mounting screws are included!!------Dirty

DLD,

I have a Lyman tang on my Marlin 1895 (the 2nd one, broke the 1st one, and this one also has issues, the Lyman sights aren't very robust) been considering swapping it out for a Marbles. $90 is a tad high for me, but will offer $60 shipped.  let me know. Can mail you a check or PayPal. 

Hoss----gotta pass on $60--the thing cost me $130----Marbles is higher $$ than Lyman---also if ya 95 is already drilled for Lyman the Marbles won't work in the same holes--it's about a 1/2 in. shorter-ya 'd have to drill&tap another hole in tang---had to find that out the hard way on my 94 cowboy !---Dirty

54 minutes ago, Dirty Low Down sass 23492 said:

Hoss----gotta pass on $60--the thing cost me $130----Marbles is higher $$ than Lyman---also if ya 95 is already drilled for Lyman the Marbles won't work in the same holes--it's about a 1/2 in. shorter-ya 'd have to drill&tap another hole in tang---had to find that out the hard way on my 94 cowboy !---Dirty

yea, I knew I would have to drill & tap another hole. My Lyman works, its just not ideal. Ifn you change your mind let me know.