SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBBandito

WTB M1 .30 Cal Carbine pre 1945

Hey Pards,

Back to the future... Looking for a M1 .30 Cal Carbine pre 1945. Want a functioning clean rifle that’s fun to shoot. Live in TN but can do FTF MS & AL as well. 

Thanks TB Bandito3F8A95F5-664A-4D16-AFD4-911D3F29A3CD.jpeg.0a95f82a7eb03b861eed61b272e537e3.jpeg

I have an all correct Inland that I can sell.  Since it is all correct I need $1800 shipped.  It shoots fine.  has the correct flip sight and type 1 barrel band.  It will come with 3 magazines.

44 minutes ago, Trigger Mike said:

I have an all correct Inland that I can sell.  Since it is all correct I need $1800 shipped.  It shoots fine.  has the correct flip sight and type 1 barrel band.  It will come with 3 magazines.

PM sent

Have a Winchester, bought it in 1974 but don't know year it was made.  Very nice condition - has been a safe queen for most of those years...

Let me know if interested.

Big Hoss Harris

Read today that they are starting to receive cmp. into the country . Mite be able to find one there, when they release them.

I bought one locally several weeks back. All correct, above very good condition for 700.0. Check Gunbrokers, local paper, Guns America, and here we have a local state site for selling and buying firearms. Usually see 1 or more M1 carbines listed weekly. I now have 40 in my collection.  Or  hold off till CMP get them in MT

On 2/14/2018 at 5:02 PM, Big Hoss Harris said:

Have a Winchester, bought it in 1974 but don't know year it was made.  Very nice condition - has been a safe queen for most of those years...

Let me know if interested.

Big Hoss Harris

Tried to send you a message .

It says you can not receive messages ?

On 2/15/2018 at 6:44 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

TB, that thing ain't got a lever on it, you can't shoot that in a match.:lol:

Shoot well Saturday, I hope to be back in March.

Randy

Hey Randy, wish I could shoot too! But I’m looking at April as well! My shoulder is taking forever to heal!!

TB

20 minutes ago, TBBandito said:

Hey Randy, wish I could shoot too! But I’m looking at April as well! My shoulder is taking forever to heal!!

TB

Good luck with your healing.

Randy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.