SASS Wire Forum
Gold Canyon Kid #43974

My Life Membership Expired??

Got an email from SASS letting me know my membership expired.  It included links to renew it.  Anyone else have their Life Membership expire? I knew I was in ill health being recently diagnosed with the big C, but still alive and fighting hard.

Posted (edited)

Get to a hospital, quick:blink:

Oh and do you have any nice guns you want to leave me:D

Hope all works out for you.

Edited by Major Crimes
  • Like 1

You gonna hafta send that gold badge back now that your membership expired?

:huh:

Must be a glitch in the system, call SASS they'll straighten it out and good luck with your health issues, prayers on the way!;)

• Like 2

A prayer up for ya' GCK!!   They'll get it straightened out if you give 'em a call.

• Like 1

Hey Gold Canyon never a dull moment. I certainly know for sure your still kicking.

Take care pard.

Joe

how did that go - "reports of my demise were premature" , NO , my life membership has not expired ---yet-- but now that you have alerted me ill be watchin for it , i would add that i once had two memberships in the NRA and it complicated me getting my life membership there as well as renewing my Chief RSO credentials updated , sometimes organizations get so gig they forget who made them that way , 

hope you get it worked out , only took me three months to get my NRA stuff cleared up , i think its cleared up - i guess ill know when i renew my credentials ??? 

I have a life membership and my wife and one of my son's had annual memberships. I had forgotten  about both of them and they expired, so I got to notices th as t my membership  had expired. Called the office and they told me because I purchased them I was notified they had expired.

Im a life member also and got that email? My email is used for all SASS communication. Miss Behavin’s yearly is due.

Regards,

Ringer

Just hope they don't know something you don't. :o

Posted (edited)
On March 1, 2018 at 8:01 PM, Gold Canyon Kid #43974 said:

Got an email from SASS letting me know my membership expired.  It included links to renew it.  Anyone else have their Life Membership expire? I knew I was in ill health being recently diagnosed with the big C, but still alive and fighting hard.

Are you sure you are who you think you are.  Senility and all?

I once thought I was the head of our household....

Edited by Matthew Duncan
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Are you sure you are who you think you are.  Senility and all?

I once thought I was the head of our household....

Want to talk to the man of the house or the woman who runs it???

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

My dad once had a plaque that said "I'm captain of my ship--I just didn't know I was going to marry an Admiral!"

• Haha 2

My NRA “Life” membership expired a few years ago. Still haven’t gotten that worked out yet. It seems I got misplaced after a couple of computer system upgrades...So, I am an annual member again. 

I am sure this isn’t the case with SASS. ;)

Does this mean we have to call you Silver Canyon Kid from now on? :wacko:

"..My NRA “Life” membership expired a few years ago. Still haven’t gotten that worked out yet. It seems I got misplaced after a couple of computer system upgrades...So, I am an annual member again. .."

while computer errors might be an acceptable accounting entry - not really - it's not acceptable in real life , THEY  need to fix it at their expense , you should NOT pay as an annual member to maintain your "Llife" membership  you already paid for - i at one time had and paid for two memberships - that was my fault , my error , my expense , no foul , in your case they need to fix it , make you whole at their cost , just my 2 cents and future contributions sayin it , 

the NRA has become way too big for their own britches - they are just us , the members in the end , they need to look to being there for us instead of the politicians 

• Like 1

Gold Canyon Kid

This is off topic for some but in topic for many. I wll pray for you daily in your battle with cancer.  God let your healing grace embrace and surround him.Give him and his family your peace in his time of darkness...In Jesus name I pray..

Amen.....Jim

Hi Gold Canyon Kid,

its likely that that your email address is listed on a membership tied to yours that has expired- perhaps a spouse or junior. Our email system defaults to the lead member for families that are tied together.

I apologize for the confusion, please either call the office or send a direct contact email that we can reply to to figure out who’s membership it’s referring to.

We can remove your email address and reclassify the profile of the membership that you received the email for so that it doesn’t happen again in the future! 

Email: [email protected] or [email protected] or call: 505-843-1320 so we can get this resolved.

Thank you! 

Misty Moonshine

4 hours ago, Misty Moonshine said:

Hi Gold Canyon Kid,

its likely that that your email address is listed on a membership tied to yours that has expired- perhaps a spouse or junior. Our email system defaults to the lead member for families that are tied together.

I apologize for the confusion, please either call the office or send a direct contact email that we can reply to to figure out who’s membership it’s referring to.

We can remove your email address and reclassify the profile of the membership that you received the email for so that it doesn’t happen again in the future! 

Email: [email protected] or [email protected] or call: 505-843-1320 so we can get this resolved.

Thank you! 

Misty Moonshine

Will do