SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EXPRESSMAN , SASS #41513

What happened to the Mounted Forum

Why did they take down mounted forum. I realize there are not many shooting mounted  but it was the only way to get information about SASS Mounted 

Hi Expressman,

Misty deleted it. I do not know the details that led to the decision. Give her a call.

Regards,

Allie

Hi Expressman, We just discovered the mounted section has been taken down as well.  But, there hasn't been much activity to post. We are still planning on a big match for EOT, and it would be great if you can attend.  We have you on our email list and will send Buffalo Range Riders Mounted info when it applies.  We usually have monthly local practices.  Also, you can go to our Facebook page under BRR Mounted Shooters Club for other information.  If you post something there, we will get back to you.  Best of luck!  Chili Cowboy

So I realize that it wasn't used much but then when we needed it that was good to have. So Misty just axed it  without any word to the mounted division.  Maybe she should respond why. It could not have been a big deal to leave it on  and recognzize mounted  as being wanted in SASS   Maybe they just don't need our money and dues 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.