SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's worse out back. The range backstop in somewhere buried in a 200 yrd long drift20180414_174158.thumb.jpg.e4840a3e5c400eae0e97f830fbb2fcc7.jpg

Maybe,  just maybe,  you should stop dancing.  :D

But this climate change thingy will take care of it along about July.

3 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Maybe,  just maybe,  you should stop dancing.  :D

Not until I can't see the barn...  the wife said I needed to get in shape for the season.    So might as well have some fun and dance. 

Still coming down... it snowed all night and it's not supposed to stop until around 2am... according to the local stations.    It would be really nice if it wasn't for all the wind.   Drifts as tall as I am and two feet over in the wind channel is bare ground.     Now this is a nice spring storm. :D

It's nice to know I haven't lost my skills with the snow dance but my wife is getting a little grumpy 

2 hours ago, evil dogooder said:

It's nice to know I haven't lost my skills with the snow dance but my wife is getting a little grumpy 

Please STOP it !! we are all getting really grumpy!:angry:

LSL

Okay...I will stop bellyaching about the rain we are having every day...every rass'n frass'n sonofabatching day...everyday single fargin' day for the past few goldanged months....day in day out cloudy, gloomy fracktination blasterhabbing freakin' clouds and rain....Yep, you have it much worse....

3 hours ago, evil dogooder said:

Your new alias is, Evil Oldmanwinter.

We got hit too, going to be a three plow day, 30" expected all ready got 12" from this morning and winds, running outta places to put it,banks froze up from the warm spell in the 30's a couple of weeks ago, gotta love lake affect snow. Good day to sit by the stove reading Louis Lamour and drinking hot tissues.

Take care,stay safe

Drd

Youngest son lives west of Minneapolis has been keeping me updated.  His wife has been off on a business trip got stranded in California because Minneapolis airport was shut down.

2 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Where you iz, it shouldn't be a show stopper, BG

Charlie, that's why I'm here!!

A wee bit of a drift...

20180416_103651.jpg

15 inches in Redwood Falls, Evil D.  looks like Minnesota CAS April matches are history.  My 4/28 long range looks iffy.  I need much warm & sunny to have the range ready. 

My range is about 2 feet under snow right now.  And it's in the low land so it will be a few inches under water when it all melts 

2 hours ago, evil dogooder said:

A wee bit of a drift...

20180416_103651.jpg

What's that blue stuff in the upper background? Where I live, it's unfamiliar.  :rolleyes:

Sheesh.   It’s supposed to hit 80 here in Tulsa today!

57 minutes ago, Sgt. Saywut said:

Sheesh.   It’s supposed to hit 80 here in Tulsa today!

ditto for Houston...

Evil, Stop dancing. We are getting snow here this morning. Tired of this crap. Supposed to be spring.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.