SASS Wire Forum
CarbineCasey #4469

Reducing Firearms WTS Rifles "Pictures"

Posted (edited)

Pards

Over The next few weeks I will be selling some rifles and pistols, I will have to post pictures of a little bit later. Firearms are fairly priced and in great condition,  prices are negotiable but I will not give them away. Prices include shipping and FFL guns will not be shipped to California, Illinois or another state with crazy gun laws....sorry!

Also FFL dealer's must except from an individual no exceptions.  

Black powder weapons can we ship directly to your door or any other weapon made before June 1898. 

1.  SPF

2. T/C 50caliber Hawkens  right hand double set triggers the back sight is not the original one for the gun but the gun but the gun is very accurate. $200.00

3. SPF

4. SPF

5.  SPF

Carbinecasey 

Edited by CarbineCasey #4469

51 minutes ago, CarbineCasey #4469 said:

Pards

Over The next few weeks I will be selling some rifles and pistols, I will have to post pictures of a little bit later. Firearms are fairly priced and in great condition,  prices are negotiable but I will not give them away. Prices include shipping and FFL guns will not be shipped to California, Illinois or another state with crazy gun laws....sorry! Also FFL dealer's must except from an individual no exceptions.  Black powder weapons can we ship directly to your door or any other weapon made before June 1898.

1.  Pietta steel frame 1860 44 caliber Colt replica. I was going to have this converted to a Thuer, but something more important has came up. The gun is unfired made in 2010 I have no box due to water damage in my building. $195.00

2. T/C 50caliber Hawkens  rival, right hand double set triggers the back sight is not the original one for the gun but the gun but the gun is very accurate. $275.00

3. 1895 original saddle ring carbine Winchester 30/06. Crescent buttplate,  but someone modified the original stock with a raised cheekpiece you must see the picture to understand it is also missing a piece of wood that goes on the top of the barrel where the site is located. I would have to check the date to see what year it was made. $800.00 FFL only.

4. Uberti 1885  Winchester Highwall reproduction. 45/70 government  30 inch barrel Lyman globe front sight with inserts, Venere site. Comes with canvas bandolier, with several rounds of black powder ammo, also reloading dies bullets and brass,  May have several boxes of modern rounds for the rifle as well. The gun is in exceptional shape very nice wood shot less than 100 times. No box. $1500.00

5.  45 caliber Kentucky flintlock pistol. The gun is in decent shape $175.00.

I will post pictures either later tonight or tomorrow

Carbinecasey 

California has no laws different than any other states when it comes to number 1,2 and 5 why would you not want to ship them here? You can ship them right to my door legally no FFL involved or California state involved.

15 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

California has no laws different than any other states when it comes to number 1,2 and 5 why would you not want to ship them here? You can ship them right to my door legally no FFL involved or California state involved.

Reread his post. It says FFL guns will not be shipped to CA; didn't say no guns will be shipped there.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Reread his post. It says FFL guns will not be shipped to CA; didn't say no guns will be shipped there.

Thank you Cody! 

Why people want to hijack a persons thread and not read it completely beyond me.

Edited by CarbineCasey #4469
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Reread my post closely 

Posted (edited)

My apologies. Although I have purchased the other two types of rifles off of this forum and have  them legally shipped to FFL dealers without a hassle, have never had a problem with it, shipping or receiving.

Edited by Yul Lose

Posted (edited)

sending PM to put me in line for the flintlock pistol

Edited by Appalachian Alan

Sending messege on the highwall

Many cities do not allow the direct mailing of a BP gun to a residence.

Be careful....

OLG

18 hours ago, Ricochet James said:

Sending messege on the highwall

Sent you pictures of the High Wall

12 hours ago, Grass Range #51406 said:

I sent you a PM on the 95 but now I don't see it

Your email doesn't work 

BTT