SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Major Art Tillery

0503 - 0505 2019 Siege At Clark's Station

Looking for a great match for your list in 2019?  Look no further, the Butterfield Gulch Gang is going to bring you one May 3rd - 5th, 2019.  Make sure you get this on your list, you don't want to miss it!

This match is held outside of Chapman, Kansas at our range we like to call BUTTERFIELD GULCH!  Our range has seven permanent stages, ranging from a fort, gallows, livery barn, and others.  The gang works hard to provide all shooters a great time with the chance to win some awesome awards and prizes!

The Siege At Clark's Station will bring you three great days of shooting!

- Friday-

- Long Range 100yds - 400yds

- Normal Speed side matches with a few extras tossed in

-Saturday-

- 6 Main Match Stages

- Banquet at Elk's Lodge in historic Abilene, KS

-Sunday-

- 4 Main Match Stages

- Awards

So Sign up folks and keep checking back for more info!

ENTRY FORM:  http://butterfieldgulch.com/Clarks Station flyer 2019 PDF.pdf

Any questions please feel free to ask!

UPDATE  7-20-18 -  Friday Night Social Train Ride...

**********TELEGRAM**********

It Is Official, We Done Got A TRAIN!

Sign up for The Siege At Clark's Station May 3rd - 5th, 2019, & Join The Butterfield Gulch Gang As We Offer You A Friday Evening Social Aboard A Train That Will Take Us From Abilene To Enterprise And Back!!  I Don't Know About You But This Sounds Like A Dang Good Time, And Your Not Going To Wanna Miss IT!  So Get Them Entry Forums In Quick To Help Us Finalize Planning. ( Please make a note on entry forum if you would like to attend the train ride and how many).

This Train Ride Social Gathering Will Leave Abilene Around 6p.m. on Friday the 3rd.  (Approximately 25 Minutes From The Butterfield Gulch Shooting Range).  Snacks/Drinks Will Be Provided, But Feel Free To Bring Some to Share If You Would Like (food is allowed on train).

Of Course 'Cowboy/Cowgirl' attire is encouraged. (Hope To Get A Photo Of The Group At The Old Train Depot, Before We Depart On The Trip) 

The train has three main cars, one dinning car with A/C (seats 56)... and two open cars with Canopy tops (seat 40 each).  Personally I think the open cars would be great in the cool evenings in May!

Directions to The Train Depot will be included in shooters packet!

Rules: 

Sorry but No alcohol is allowed on the train. 

No Switching from one car to another while moving.  (You May Change Places In Enterprise before heading back to Abilene)

I have talked to the folks Abilene And Smokey Valley Railroad and they even will allow us to wear our firearms if anyone so chooses, they just have to be unloaded.

**********TELEGRAM**********

Siege At Clark's Station Presented By The Butterfield Gulch Gang of Chapman, KS.  Look Below for links to our website and entry Forum... we look forward to having you join us in 2019!

Website - http://butterfieldgulch.com/default.htm

Entry Forum - http://butterfieldgulch.com/Clarks Station flyer 2019 PDF.pdf

Need to get this listed on the Shooting Events page.

On 8/16/2018 at 12:30 AM, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

Need to get this listed on the Shooting Events page.

Crap I realy meant to get that done... Thanks for the reminder Jackaroo!

Trying to get the word out for this match... if anybody would like to help, please PM your email address and I will send you an email I wrote up about it.  Then if you would, please pass it on down the line to other shooters and clubs to share. 

THANKS PARDS!

Feel Free to send me any info you may have on any of your local annuals and I will gladly do the same and post the info on our clubs Facebook Page.