SASS Wire Forum
Curt Haugann

ATTENTION MARLIN COLLECTORS

I have a pair of con numbered old model vaq SS 5 1/2 in with gunfighter grips like new. 44-40  with box & papers  $ 1100.00 for the pair plus $65.00 if I have to ship

pic to an e-mail add.     [email protected]  Numbers end 321 and 322  SOLD

This is a " two-of-a-kind" matched pair of Model SSM-5 Rugers. 32 Mag. Cal; 5 1/2" bbl; Adjustable sights. Both pistols have had the  aluminum grip frames and ejector rod housings replaced with  STEEL, grip frames and ejector rod housings AT THE FACTORY. They were factory-fitted and reblued, so they are a perfect match. Cylinders show a slight turn marks otherwise the guns are perfect  Ser. No. 650-180xx [Original Yellow & black Box] and Ser. No. 650-247xx [ Non-Original Yellow & Black Box]  

Both guns have been shot a little  since   $ 1400.00 for the pair  PRICE REDUICTION   9-21-2018  $ 1200.00 for the pair plus $150.00 if I Have to ship

Pics sent to your e-mail address

Curtis Haugan   [email protected]   

I have a Marlin 1894S  Special run of 1000 .44-40 mfg. 1993 no checkering 20 in round micro grooved barrel SN 44400297 I am told only 925 mfg. Like new the box I have is for the same model but the owners manual is for the .44Rem Mag. I don't know if there was a owners manual for the .44-40.  Pics. to your e-mail address.  $ 750.00 plus $75.00 of I have to ship as I don't have the shipping sleeve and can't find one except from a FFL dealer and that is his price. [email protected] Curtis Haugan. REDUCE PRICE TO $700.00 PLUS SHIPPING

Edited by Curt Haugann
PRICE REDUCTION

Broomstick, Pic's coming to your e-mail address

Curtis Haugan High Point, NC 27265   [email protected]  I guess you saw that my new price  is $700.00 plus $75.00 shipping and if the shipping is less than $75.00 I will send you a check for the difference. Can't beat that!

Curt

Edited by Curt Haugann
additional info.

Boomstick, I had your e-mail address as Broomstick, My wife has corrected and will send again this am

thanks for your patience

Curt