SASS Wire Forum

1598230651_DearTechSupport.JPG.7ed8b842132fba03fb03db7aa3ef5fa2.JPG

See below for Response

• Haha 8
  • Confused 1

980146093_DearDesparate.thumb.JPG.0d63fafcfffb5ef82105458b865db670.JPG

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

I have been the recipient of REPLACEMENT 1.0, 2.1 and 3.21 . I have been designated as SIGNIFICANT OTHER 1.0 and like it very well, it accepts Compliments 2.3 and has deleted the NAGGING 5.0 and M-I-L 4.0 programs. As the result I received the Shooting Cowgirl 2.0 for free.

Imis 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

I have been the recipient of REPLACEMENT 1.0, 2.1 and 3.21 . I have been designated as SIGNIFICANT OTHER 1.0 and like it very well, it accepts Compliments 2.3 and has deleted the NAGGING 5.0 and M-I-L 4.0 programs. As the result I received the Shooting Cowgirl 2.0 for free.

Imis 

………………. lucky you …...

Wife 1.0 decided, after about 7 years of a pretty good marriage that she wanted to be on her own for a while, so she filed for divorce.  We have stayed close using FriendlyEx 1.1.  So much so that when I upgraded SignificantOther 1.2 to Wife 2.0 was, she was Matronofhonor 2.0 (Wife 2.0 having deleted Husband 1.0 several years before).   

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I have Wife 1.38. She will soon be updated to Wife 1.39. That upgrade is scheduled for March 2019. When she was Girlfriend 7.0 I decided an update was needed over 39 years ago and queried about an update. Girlfriend 7.0 was receptive and actually assisted in the update itself. 

Some prep was needed on my part and I had to uninstall Affinity for Floozies 9.1. Party with the Boys was downgraded from 7.24 to 1.3 and occasionally could be updated to 2.48 but only when Weekend Camping 1.0 was operating.

All in all I am very happy with this software and though some updates have been rough the overall operation has been wonderful.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

My Wife 2.0 apparently had a fatal error...….kinda sad about that.  I really enjoyed that program for 20 years.  Even after 4 years, I still miss it.:(

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Sorry to hear that pard, but I've got the same problem. Girlfriend 1.0 was upgraded to wife 1.0, but now she wants a complete format and reload after 15 years. She admits husband 1.0 had no critical errors but feels the software is no longer compatible with her hardware. :(

• Like 2

After 49 years of continuous operation, input and output functions ok, but the mainframes don’t look much like the originals.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Sorry to hear that pard, but I've got the same problem. Girlfriend 1.0 was upgraded to wife 1.0, but now she wants a complete format and reload after 15 years. She admits husband 1.0 had no critical errors but feels the software is no longer compatible with her hardware. :(

Whew!  Thank goodness someone responded.  I was feeling bad that I might have actually killed the thread!  And sorry to hear, but now you try some new systems to see what you like.  It's not always fun, but boy is it interesting!

• Like 1