Author Topic: BAMM and WBAS at Bordertown (Oct 22-23, 2019)  (Read 265 times)

C.N. Double

BAMM and WBAS at Bordertown (Oct 22-23, 2019)
« on: September 22, 2019, 04:51:45 PM »
We'll be hosting our first-ever BAMM at the Tombstone Livery during the AZ State CAS championship! The WB and BAM matches are side events for this match, but we have 8 great WBAS stages and a fun BAMM ready to go. If you're in the area, we'd love to have you come shoot with us October 22-23 at the Tombstone Livery near Tombstone, AZ. We have room for a few more folks in the WB match -- let me know if you want to pre-register.

BAMM velocities are limited to 1500FPS and projectiles must be lead only (gas checks OK).

I don't expect any excuses about the commute, either. I will be shooting the WBAS extravaganza at the OK and TX state matches Oct 4-6 and Oct 18-20 and then driving overnight back to Tombstone to start setting up Bordertown on the 21st.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 05:22:30 PM by C.N. Double »
C.N. Double
(formerly Lobo Too Slow)

J. Frank Norfleet

• IXL
  • WBAS Committee & Ambassadors
Re: BAMM and WBAS at Bordertown (Oct 22-23, 2019)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 09:30:58 PM »
This is a great move. Everyone says what a great WB match Bordertown has. I have never been able to justify the drive for a one day match. But now that it is 8 stages and two days . . I'll have to put it on the schedule for next year. I just had shoulder surgery so this year is out. Tombstone is a great place to shoot, let us know how it went.
JFN
"Pilgrim, life is hard - It's a lot harder when you're stupid."  Marion Mitchell Morrison

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

C.N. Double

Re: BAMM and WBAS at Bordertown (Oct 22-23, 2019)
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 06:48:41 PM »
The BAMM is ready to go. The course of fire will require 15 rounds, will be shot standing/unsupported, and includes targets between 75-150yds.

Round count for the 8-stage WBAS match:
196 Pistol
54 Rifle
36 Shotgun
C.N. Double
(formerly Lobo Too Slow)